Tuesday, January 10, 2006

My Ideal Major?

You want to know a little about me? Here you go. This isn't exactly acurrate. They don't have History listed. And Dance? I'm a Baptist! Not that I mind dancing, but I never learned and looked absolutly goofy on the dancefloor. Not that I care. And I don't really read much fiction, so English maybe isn't ideal. I would put Sociology up higher.

You scored as English. You should be an English major! Your passion lies in writing and expressing yourself creatively, and you hate it when you are inhibited from doing so. Pursue that interest of yours!

English

92%

Anthropology

92%

Journalism

92%

Psychology

83%

Philosophy

83%

Sociology

83%

Mathematics

75%

Linguistics

67%

Engineering

67%

Dance

58%

Theater

50%

Biology

50%

Art

42%

Chemistry

25%

What is your Perfect Major? (PLEASE RATE ME!!<3)
created with QuizFarm.com

No comments: