Tuesday, June 16, 2009

It's been awhile

Well, I've probably lost any readers I had after not posting since February, and pretty sporadically before that for a while. Basically, 2008 was the worst year of my life and I'm really just now recovering. I wrote a little about the year here. I've had several ideas of things to write about but very little time, and even less motivation. However, I am feeling more "with it" now and hope to begin again.

A friend called my wife yesterday and said she is going to start homeschooling. Tammy told my wife that she never felt like she was looked down on for not homeschooling with my wife, unlike some of her other homeschooling friends. Others have said that also, and I just want to take this time to praise my wife for her generous attitude. People appreciate it a lot.

They will doing some accredited workbook curriculum, something that would never fly with most my boys. Workbooks are an anathema to them. I'm not sure why, but that kind of teaching is useless in our house. That's probably why son #1 couldn't/wouldn't do very well in public school.


Tags:
, ,, ,

No comments: